Not just for special occasions! Have a date coming up? Or a big presentation at work? A Spray tan can give you that everyday lift!
1. Boosts confidence. Just like putting on that new dress, or shirt and tie feels good, enhancing your skin tone can be a huge confidence booster by creating that "glow from within" appearance. When you look good, you feel good, and vice versa!
2. Look slimmer and more toned. "If you can't tone it, tan it!" Think of a spray tan as the ultimate body contour. It hides many imperfections, such as, cellulite, stretch marks, acne, etc. An experienced spray tan professional will include some basic contouring and instantly, you can look 10 pounds slimmer.
3. Sunless tans are safe. Let's face it -the sun is not good for our skin! Not only does it cause premature aging, it's cancer causing. A spray tan is the safe alternative to a suntan. Spray tans are even endorsed by The American Cancer Society.
4. More natural-looking than the sun. We should be wearing SPF of at least 30, but still may have areas that burn. A spray tan provides an even, natural-looking tan on the entire body. No more red shoulders and pale legs!
5. Easy and convenient. With a quick professional application you can be tan for up to 10 days, any time of the year. You no longer need to wait for summer, or attempt to apply messy self-tanners yourself. Plus, you can choose your spray tan color tone, depending on the time of year. Conservative in the winter, and darker when the weather warms up. It's your preference!
Want to give an organic Spray Tan a try, or learn more?
Text or call 978-378-0225 or visit www.glowgorgeoustan.com
3. BOOK EARLY. Plan ahead so that you get the appointment day/time you desire. I recommend getting your spray tan 2-3 days before any big event. Spray tans take anywhere from 2-10 hours to develop, before that first shower, and continue to develop for a full 24 hours.
4. INCLUDE THE GROOM. Who says spray tans are just for the bride? Your fiancé wants to look his best too. Standing next to you, he'll want to have a little color of his own. I spray tanned my own hubby for our wedding day, and now he's hooked!
5. PROPER PREP AND CARE. Your spray tan professional should instruct you on how to care for your skin, before and after your spray tan. Exfoliation, shaving and refraining from lotions, perfumes, deodorant prior, are a must. After your spray tan, avoid getting wet (shower/pool/beach) or sweating during the development time. Once you take that first shower, you can resume all activities, including moisturizing your skin. Ask your spray tan professional about products designed to care for and extend the length of your spray tan.
Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! For more information/FAQs on Spray Tans, visit Glow Gorgeous Custom Organic Spray Tan at: